View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slivez
Officer

re: Help with Monitor

Looking to get another monitor, i currently have a 24" monitor but want a 27" monitor for my main now.

My current 24" monitor is on my VGA connection and i would need the new 27" monitor to be on my HDMI connection.

Does anyone have any suggestions or "Good Buys" or recommendations? Or any websites you suggest to look? just want it to plug and play very little messy around, just plug into HDMI and its ready to go.

Thanks for any input

Xand49

ebuyer should have a nice deal for you! aslong as your not looking to go 4K or anything!

Fornix
Council

Any other desires next to it being 27"?

Do you want it to be capable of a 2560x1440 resolution, or are cheaper models with a 1920x1080 resolution sufficient?

Personally as far as branding goes I tend to stick to iiyama. Have had good experiences with it thus far. And for what shops are concerned I always order from Alternate. They do have websops outside of the Netherlands as well, although I'm not sure if in terms of price/service they're as good as their Dutch counterpart.

For the UK site, you can check here:
http://www.alternate.co.uk/html/index.html

I have an AOC 27inch monitor, I do recommend them, theyre pretty low on the price range and theyre an up and coming brand with some very high quality products.

I have a Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 69cm (27") LED monitor VGA,DVI,DP,HDMI (2560x1440) Black Highly recommend this monitor and the 1440 resolution looks incredible. Also found it £200 cheaper on the Debenhams website so Dell knocked the price down by a third.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: