Level : 1
Race : Elezen
Pri. Class : Conjurer
Sec. Class : Weaver

Name::
ioannis(John)

Greece

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
helllo all i am ioannis(John) from thessaloniki Greece. Generally i am a computer and Techology Junkie. Ask me for sepcs, tech upadate and cpmaprisona nd take my heart ouit..tongue out Been Playing MMo's Since ultima online back in 2000-2001. Then followed Lineage I, Age of conan, warhamer online. Dungeons and dragons online, warhammer online,Rift, word of Warcfta and a couple of others.

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Hmm mainly my most hard core gamin was in word of warcrat but it is almost 2 years now since i quit Wow so hardly recal the guilds.

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Healer

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PVE

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
As said above been away from wow my last experience as i can recall is defeating Deatwing pre-nerf in 25 raid

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
in the odin Server recruitment forums

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
Reading about your objectives and atmopshere i think i would feel like home again after a quite time of absence in a serious and aiming towards end-game guild.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
when the coorect atmopsher is provided i give 100% of dedictaion to the guidl and game i ma currently playing.

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Don't Know

re: APPROVED - App: ipolis64 - by Alinah89

Good application, I'm going healer aswell, so guess you'll be my healing buddy wink, hope you'll enjoy it with us Happy.

Welcome Ipolis Happy. During the wait for the game you can always join us on Mumble!

Welcome Ipolis
ipolis64

ty for the invitation and ty for the warm welcomw

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word