Quote:
Name : Elle Marley
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 32
Race : Hyur
Pri. Class : Scholar
Sec. Class : Culinarian

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Tom

Germany

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Well hi folks, my name is Tom, 36 from a relatively small town between Cologne and Düsseldorf based in Germany. I started FFXIV maybe a week and a half ago, trying different races, classes et cetera. Besides gaming i live in a relationship with a very lovely woman, enjoy music and food, got a strange affinity for learning languages (some people tell me i could nail some accents just by reading any text in that language o.O ). well i was used to work as an technical drawer until a spine surgery got a bit wrong and now that i need a "non-so-static" job sitting more then eight hours straight in an uncomfy chair i switch to photography. fun fact, i played ff7 and 8 ages ago when i was younger but i am not into anime, manga or jrpgs in general.. those overdriven female japanese voices make me go crazy. i am more into series with great cinematic and storytelling style like fargo, mindhunters etc.. well for now thats a tiny wall of text.. for more information we can surely have a chat..

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Fuerstentum - small german FC on Omega.. but no activity since they all play switch or MHW so i watched some streams and switched to Odin

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Healing, but would like to get into tanking as well - was almost playing 10 years as healer in WoW but quit blizz mmos cause of mostly toxic and too serious dps oriented players

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PvE - i hated PvP - not the mechanics but the toxicity of 80% of people getting to serious

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Maybe

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
None - but i am maybe interested if there are further options and i have enough time to be in a raid - i dont know how long a raid or static? takes - and in fact i am not living alone it could happen that my wife distracts me or bids me to help her in whatever the situation would be - 4 hours straight i dunno i would try but anyways thats a long way to 70 and i first want to enjoy that storyline :)

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Tua on twitch recommended the official forums to search for free companies

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
Well, i hate playing MMOs as a singleplayer without having some nice chat or even party around. I am a quite introvert but very social guy and i dont care about people telling me "you dont need a FC below 70, blah blah" very narrow minded if a FC is just for Statics/Raiding stuff.. well Progress FC ok might be their philosophy.. for me a FC or Guild, Clan whatever you call it is more then just smiting a shield into a monsters face.. you can share almost everything .. okay please no nudes wink .. so i took that advice from Tua, smashed some keys and decided to go for an mixed up or at least english speaking Company.. i always prefer playing mmo stuff international.. some danes, turks, spanish, french.. i love to share experience and being open minded.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
Ah that Scholar/Culinarian - isn't written into stone, i guess i will maximize all classes by time and could offer help where it is needed :)

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
ElleMarley

re: APPROVED - App: ElleMarley - by Aza Miyuko

Oh geez, i am sorry.. i totally skipped that Schedule part.

Main Time Mon-Fri 8-17 - Weekends i have to check.. but i will be online very often.. not that guy who says hello once in a month :)

Aza Miyuko
Elder

Hello Tom! Thank you for taking your time to write such detailed application, it was very nice to read it. I am going to accept your application! You can contact Kiosin, Slivez, Lost, Shotzs, me or any of our Elders to get an invite to the FC. Welcome to Excelcius!

ElleMarley

Thanks a lot :) unfortunately i get the "message cannot be send" information.. seems that you and Kiosin arent ingame? or what error occurs there :D

KioHibiki
Council

Evening Tom, if you can't find one of us online feel free to throw an in-game application so the elders can approve (works even if you're offline) or poke any of our members so they can't get us online.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord