Quote:
Name : Mortebas Grimsight
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 1
Race : Hyur
Pri. Class : Warrior
Sec. Class : Miner

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Peter

Denmark

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
My name is Peter i am 26 i live in denmark.
Started playing games in middle-late of 06 started with wow then it just grew from there have played alot of different mmos mostly over the years
learned all my english written and spoken from games as i was a bad student:) for the last 8years i have had bad anxiety meaning i dont do much else but game so lots of time to spend on ffxiv. not really sure what else to put i am a quiet guy would say i am very helpful if people need help

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
non in ffxiv

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Offtank/dps

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PVE>PVP

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Maybe

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
i did play ffxiv when ex ifrit etc was still current but not alot...

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Forums

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
Just seems like a very nice group of people from what i can see on the forums plus no game is complete without people to talk and play with.

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Grimsights

re: APPROVED - App: Grimsights - by KioHibiki

i should probably add i suck at these applications and if i missed anything or if anyone has any other questions i will be more then willing to answer them

KioHibiki
Council

re: APPROVED - App: Grimsights - by KioHibiki

Evening Peter! great to hear from you, a very well written application and I'd be more than happy to accept you to the FC, feel free to poke me in-game or one of our members to get yourself an invite.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord