Quote:
Name : Draco Lamina
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 70
Race : Hyur
Pri. Class : Dragoon
Sec. Class : Ninja

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
brody

Ireland

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Hi, I have been playing MMO's ever since i started gaming as its my main type of games. I also play wow and used to play some TCG's. Im from ireland and i am very friendly hoping to run casual content with people but also exp in savage and ex trails and happy to help out with anything anyone needs, altho dont have crafters yet as i been too lazy on that part:P (btw my main is a Samurai right now but i cannot see it in drop down menu).

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Fallen Angels "FA"

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
DPS Melee

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
both

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
In FFXIV i have only started savage raiding properly in stormblood. I have the following cleared: O1s, O2s, O5s, O6s, O7S (Currently progressing on kefka and had O3s to 3% with pugs, first tier of stormblood i had to pug as i did not have static. Prior to this WOW was my main MMO and i had cleared all HC content all the way until i stopped palying.

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Lodestone - In game

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
I am currently looking for a FC which has active voice cht for good banter between members and a FC which runs content so that the game does not feel solo. After speaking to Kiosin he mentioned that the FC also plays other games and some members are even involved in TCG's which i used so it seems like a great fit.,

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
Im usually active when im at home on this game so for the below i will leave it as "do not know" but i am always active during the week.

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Mewchi
Elder

re: APPROVED - App: Draco Lamina - by Mewchi

Meowdy!

Very nice application, will go ahead and accept.:3

You can hop onto Discord and give a yell or poke any of the officers/elders in-game for an invite.

Welcome!:3

re: APPROVED - App: Draco Lamina - by Mewchi

awesome thank you :), will try catch someone online :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord