The application submitted by TheRethak is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sif Yggdrasil
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 70
Race : Au Ru
Pri. Class : Warrior

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Justin

Germany

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Hey there,
my name's Justin, I'm 21 years old and currently studying computer science approaching my third semester while specializing on security/safety and cryptology. I've been playing games since the age of 3, that's when my birthday present was the original GameBoy
MMOs were always interesting to me, my first confrontation was probably WoW and I've been playing that as well, but I want challenging PvE, that's why FFXIV is perfect for me (not to mention that the FF universe is awesome in itself^^)

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Die Flauschritter (German FC on Phoenix)
Legion Of The Primae (on Odin)

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Tank

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PvE

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
Started in ARR at the EX Primals and the first few Coil floors (I was a dipshit back then and never really finished it)
But came back to the end of Heavensward and was kinda active with A9S, which was no problem to learn at all, but due to my studies I couldnt really move forward
So now I cleared Lakshmi and Susano EX and currently stuck with O2S which seems kinda impossible to clear with the PF

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Scrolling through the Lodestone

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
I've been looking for a decent and freindly FC for a while now, moreover I want to progress in Omega and do "Beyond Savage" later on, which seems to be the case with Excelcius. That's why I want to join you and hopefully reach and clear O4S before it gets too easy :P

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> 1x a Month
Thursday -> 1x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Toeol Leonheart
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: TheRethak - by Ciel Starflake

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in Excelcius!  While I have no issue with the application I did notice that the aim for you was to find a group with which to raid Omega Savage in.

At present the only space That I'm aware of for a progression static is a BRD/MCH and it does not look like your availability matches up with theirs.

If this is not an issue for you and you would still be wanting to join as a social member then I am more than happy to accept your app,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Toeol

Heya, 

I really kinda focused on Omega progression with my app, but as long as I find a social, friendly and nice FC it's good enough for sure. I will surely find my way to press further on :) 

So, no problem in that! 

Greets,
Rethak

Ciel Starflake
Elder

Then based on your reply I will go on ahead and accept this application. Send in a guild request in game and we'll accept you through there. Enjoy your stay!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord