Quote:
Name : Idon Reaver
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 55
Race : Au Ru
Pri. Class : Dragoon
Sec. Class : Ninja

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Johnny

Sweden

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Hello and well meet! My name is Johnny. I have been playing games since I was five years old. I have played almost every game in the Final Fantasy genre so it no wonder I love Final Fantasy XIV so much as it takes so much from all over the franchise and is inspired by it. I'm also into story driven and story rich games as well. Got a passion for anime and manga, almost as long as I have been into games. Would describe myself as a calm and drama free person that just want to have a good time. I'm not into drama or persons who drives it. I try to bring a good mood, help out where I can and besides Final Fantasy XIV the best singel player game in my opinion is FF VI:)

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Fallen Arcadia

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
DPS

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PVE

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
Well here is the thing. I have only raided Labyrint of the ancients twice, why I have not done it more is that standing duty finder for two hours is not fun. I have also done The coils of Bahamut all of the 13 turns. Was using the PF for this. Sadely this was unsynced, I really wanted the story. So even if I have played the game a lot my raiding progression have a lot to wish for. Been raiding in other games tough, just not Final Fantasy XIV.

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Lodestone

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
So I have been looking around for a FC to call my home for about 3 weeks since my last and only FC for the moment and it was not very fun to play by my lonesome self. So I saw you on the lodestone. Read what you where standing for and checked out you're homepage as well. But I needed some answers. I wrote to you're leader Alinah and asked some questions. The replays was, nice, mature and honest and gave me a good impression of Excelcius.
Now I'm not near endgame, I have just entered Heavensward and done five main story quests. I like to raid someday and I hope you do older content from time to time. But the most improtant I'm looking for now is the social bit.
You seem to be a mature, nice and social FC. Something thats been on my mind is that you have had Ecxelcius for four years. That tells me something, not only that its a great thing to have a FC running for four years but it seems you know how to last and I think thats a FC I can grow in both when it comes play the game and to have a good time in.
I also want to mention that I just dont see FC and what they can do for me but also what can I do for the FC.
Anyway Excelcius seems to be hiting home the closest for me.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
Just to mention that my main is samurai lvl 60, could not chose it when I aply. Also I hope you will have me and have a good one:)

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Toeol Leonheart
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Idon Reaver - by Toeol Leonheart

Great App, More than happy to accept the app especially as it seems you have already spoken to Alinah,

Feel free to shoot one of the Leadership team an PM asking for an invite ingame, alternatively you can join our Discord and get someones attention there.

Welcome

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord