The application submitted by Inori Komoriuta is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Inori Komoriuta
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 70
Race : Au Ru
Pri. Class : Astrologian

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Ino

Female

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
I'm an average anime/manga and video games fan and a passionate Japanese culture lover. I consider myself as a people-oriented gamer so what matters is the people you achieve things with rather than the achievement itself; waiting no matter how long it may take is not a problem as long as there are other persons with a similar mindset to wait for. I prefer attitude over skills within an FC and genuinely open-minded people who do not feign tolerance and fake helpfulness out of convenience. Being different is not always a bad thing and doing stuff together is worthwhile =)

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Healer

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PvE

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
AS9 and AS10

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Lodestone

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
Excelcius seems to be a friendly and active FC with organized people and a fun/mature environment. I have talked to the leader in-game before and they seemed helpful and patient with all the questions I shot at them =P. Raiding is important to measure one's skills and Excelcius seems very keen on that aspect, which motivated me more to apply. That being said, even if I don't end up raiding and if the people are nice, I'd like to stay for as long as you'll have me =)

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
When joining a raid team, I'd like to be in the same static as Kiyora Valeriant(who's also applying)since we play the game together =)

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
KioHibiki
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Inori Komoriuta - by Ciel Starflake

Greetings,

Very nicely written application, I'd be more than happy to accept you both to the FC. Currently we don't have a raid team with two free spaces as you have requested, but you are most welcome to join as social members if that is suitable to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

- Kio

Ciel Starflake
Elder

re: APPROVED - App: Inori Komoriuta - by Ciel Starflake

Approved as discussed in game that the response to Kio was a positive one.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord