Quote:
Name : Remski Halocc
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 60
Race : Hyur
Pri. Class : Black Mage
Sec. Class : Scholar

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Remy

France

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Hey hey !
I'm not sure i should start by that but I'm a french baguette (don't run away !) and a professionnal nublette. I'm someone quite social and always ready to help out the FC mates if needed. Back in the day I was doing quite a lot of raiding and I would still want to go tha way but on a more casual way.
Also, I believe that my english is quite ok for a french guy but you can figure out that on discord ;D
My main is BLM and currently trying out the red mage to see if It would fit my playstyle a bit more.

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Zero

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
DPS, heal

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PvE

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
-Coil
-The first part of Alexander back in the day
-The latest primal I have done was Ravana

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Forum

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
The main aspect is to really get a great social enviromnent and i believe you can offer that. The second aspect would be the possibility of raiding :)

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
Cheese and baguette maybe ?

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Ciel Starflake
Elder

re: APPROVED - App: R3mski - by Ciel Starflake

Hello, nice application so we are happy to accept this. The possibility of raiding is possible for you here. In order to be accepted in game, contact us ingame but sending an ingame application or visit us on Discord! The details of our Discord are found here. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord