Quote:
Name : Miriana Grimlock
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 60
Race : Miqo\'te
Pri. Class : Warrior
Sec. Class : White Mage

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Eirik

Norway

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Hi, I am a 26 year old dude from Norway that has played games sins I could reach the keyboard. I have worked with lots of different stuff, so I am a mixed bag of everything. Been in the army so I love structure and community. Otherwise I play games, mostly MMORPG`s, I also practise MMA and Boksing, I have a work with digital art while listening to heavy metal or K-pop :)

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
In FFXIV ive not been in another guild, but been/is in another multi game guild called The Exodus Company

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
DPS/TANK

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
prefered here will be for pve, as thats what I play FFXIV for. I have a very active/agressive playstyle

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
I have been raiding in other games, not yet in FFXIV but hope to do that soon.
I did raid pretty hardcore in WoW in Vanilla - TBC - WoTlk- Cata

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
From some Friends, Pompi Ursidae and Catherine Sheppard

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
Well I want to have a game to do some PvE content, mainly endgame raid/dungeons with some awesome/skilled and friendly people. (etc) And FFXIV seems like a good place to get some decent challange in that department.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
I work at pretty crazy hours so I might not always be able to get into all the scheduled events. Other than that I am pretty flexible with class/role etc.

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

re: APPROVED - App: Croppeast - by Shotzs Ariazs

Thank you for your application. Friends of current members are always welcome. Please send an in game tell to Any officer or elder for an invite. You can also join discord and poke one of us. welcome to Excelcius.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord