Quote:
Name : Culthonel Sevarn
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 60
Race : Au Ru
Pri. Class : Paladin
Sec. Class : Bard

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Daniel

Germany

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
Greetings!
My Name's Daniel, 30 years from Germany. Active in gaming for around 20 years now, veteran of lot's of MMO's and quite the progression junkie. (I usually ran with the top guild of the games i played like WoW and FFXIV of course).
For the most part im a very relaxed person, learn fast and are fairly easy to get around with. (:

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
Can't even remember the names of the guilds I ran with.
I started FF14 with the re-launch (ARR that is) on the Shiva Server, had a farily great guild there with several active raid teams in coil of bahamut.
I switched to Odin right before Heavensward due to the FC on Shiva breaking up due to internlal affairs. I found myself a good FC and ran with them on my PLD being the Main Tank. Last thing we cleared was Sephiroth Extreme (quite fast I might add, 2nd day of Seph EX raiding and we had him).
We then shit hit the fan and the FC broke (once again) due to players not getting along with each other and stuff, thus I lost intrest in playing further and quit.
Now with Stormblood I'm back in action and of course looking for an active Raid-Oriented FC to hammer down the endgame.

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
DPS / TANK

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PvE and PvP both

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
As mentioned I've got lots and lots of experience in progressive MMO gaming.
Mostly from WoW where I always cleared hard / mythic modes upon the firsts of my realm and also lot's of raiding experience in FF14 (Coil, Alexander etc)

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
FF14 Forums

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
As I'm looking for an established Raid active FC you may certainly be the ones I'm looking for. With already experienced players it'll be easy to establish myself and Raid the hell out of the upcoming content.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
Feel free to contact me ingame if any additional information is required.

So long
Culthonel Sevarn

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
KioHibiki
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Culth - by KioHibiki

Have spoken to ingame regarding application. Will decline as of now but more than welcome to reapply again in the future.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord