Quote:
Name : Edenie Star
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 60
Race : Au Ru
Pri. Class : Summoner
Sec. Class : White Mage

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Joanna

Scotland

Female

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
I'm currently a student so I have lots of free time on summer break right now Woot!
I am easy to get on with pretty laid back love to game and go running with my dogs!
I have played MMOs for a while started with FF11 N/A launch played 8years since then tired a few made 14 my home.

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
I transfered here from Cerb maybe 2 weeks ago before that i was on the N/A server Sargantanas moved because the server locations.
I am currently in a fc Called <stars> Falling Stars but it is getting so big that it is hard to communicate in fc and there doesnt seem to be any raid oppertunities which i would love to raid again!

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Dps

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
Both

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
I completed all of coil without Echo when i was in a static on sargatanas. Sadly though my static fell apart as some didnt want to move to EU servers when the relocation happened and we went our different ways. i pugged Alex savage 1 & 2 then took a break from game i was actively trying to get a static but nothing so a break seemed a good idea plus i had big exams coming so was kinda welcome. I came back abit ago and i have only managed to pug a clear with AS9 still trying to get the others though. Now that SB is coming i dont want to get left behind or have to use Echo to clear.

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
Forums

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
I want to join Excelcius because id like the oppertunity to find a home on this server with cool people that i can have a laugh and joke with as well as get comtent done as i would like the oppertunity to raid again.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
My Avaliablity is good id say i play alot XD i do however have set times i do run with my dogs or they might eat me so while i love to get things done and raid ect i still have to put them first i hope that is understandable so i have put always but just to let you know in advance. I only mention it because alot raid at times between 6pm-12pm and i walk my dogs at 8pm so can get in the way but the max i run for is 30mins. If you need more info on this feel free to ask.

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Shotzs Ariazs
Council

re: APPROVED - App: Edenie Star - by Shotzs Ariazs

Hi we spoke earlier. I am happy to accept this application. Please send an in game tell to Shotzs, Alinah, Teoel, Jerrek or Lost. Welcome to Excelcius.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord