Quote:
Name : Wawalan Popolan
Game : Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Server : Odin (EU)
Level : 11
Race : Lalafell
Pri. Class : Thaumaturge
Sec. Class : Archer

The information filled in this application is public. Due to privacy reasons we recommend the use of a first name only or alias. For this same reason, providing your location is optional. An indication of which country you reside in is preferable.

Name::
Niels

Belgium

Male

As we appreciate the social nature of our members we ask you to briefly introduce yourself to us in approximately 5 lines::
I am a 33 year olf male from Belgium. I`m married and have 1 10 month old daughter.
I started playing FF14 casually and I`m looking for a guild where I can be social and find some poeple to clear some content when I`m online.

Excelcius is a multi-gaming community in which friendship and playing together is valued deeply.

As such we appreciate new members sharing with us a few details in regards to their general gaming interests, as well as their favorite activities in the title(s) currently applying for.

I'm currently applying for the following game(s)::
FinalFantasy XIVARR

I have previously been a member of the following guild(s)::
none

My preferred playstyle (e.g. DPS, Tank and/or Healer for MMO's)::
Tank or DPS (can`t choose)

My preferred gamestyle (e.g. PvE, PvP or both for MMO's)::
PVE

I am interested in endgame PvE content (Raiding)::
Yes

I am willing to use voice communication (mandatory for endgame content)::
True

Current experience (please describe any content which you have thus far completed and you believe is relevant to your application)::
none in FF14.
I do have extensive Experience in other MMO`s and raiding.
WoW, LOTRO, SWTOR,GW 1 and 2

We appreciate each and every individual showing interest in signing up with our community.

In order to help us provide you a better experience as well as keep the recruitment process as smooth as possible we'd like to ask you a few additional questions.

Where did you first hear about Excelcius::
SW forum

Why do you want to join Excelcius::
I`m looking for a guild that transcends the need to be online all the time and push progress to the neglect of anything else.
I`m a casual player and I want to clear some content but it`s not gonna be my main focus in the game.

Is there anything extra you may wish to share with us on this application::
I`m am a flexible person that alway tries to do the best for everyone. In that regard I have a difficult time deciding what class to play.
I`m hovering between a bard, Black mage or paladin but willing to play anything else if there is a greater need.
I always get told the choice is mine but I like the idea of all three of them equally so a nudge in a certain direction is welcomed.
My nature is to always play a support role I`m not one for getting off by huge numbers. But then again a black mage looks cool and I`ve never really DPSed appart from SWTOR. HELP!

Lastly we'd like to ask you to give us an impression of availability. This information will help us determine suitable days for scheduling guild events.

After submitting this application it will be posted on our Applications subforum. In your topic you may follow the progress of your application. If we have any additional questions for you we will ask them there.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Alinah89
Council

re: APPROVED - App: Gundivar - by Alinah89

I have no issues accepting this app. :)
You can contact either Shotzs, Lost, Jerrek Toeol or myself for an invite to the FC :).

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Spread the Word

Who's Online
Discord