Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KioHibiki
Council

re: EXG Chill Night

Afternoon fellow members, given that the expansion is still a few months off and quite a few members have either cleared content or are close to finishing this tier, I'd like to try and return the EXG Chill Night to the rotation. 

For people unfamiliar with this we'd set a night aside generally a weekend evening time when everyone is free just to hang out and chill with various games over TS. We've done this several times before to great success and always had fun whatever game we picked, this could range from even evening playing the classic L4D (yes Alinah screams it's funny as shit) to a couple nights of Don't Starve together or Terraria. This is an event open to everyone within the FC so don't feel that just because you aren't in a group or prefer not to be on TS you are excluded from this as that is not the case, although you'll miss out of hilarious high jinks that generally happens over TS . EXG has always been an fc that has promoted fun and cooperation, no matter the game we play.

Below is a list of games that we have played in the past that we could return to, we will of course host our own server in regards to games that require such.

L4D - L4D2 - Don't Starve - Terraria

I'm looking to setup a personal Terraria server with a couple mods installed as we had a great time completing it with various members that all will be welcome to join in the future, any other games people are interested in could also be done for a night or two if we have enough interest.

So just testing the waters here would people be interested in returning to this at all?

Alyx~
Elder

ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ 

Alinah89
Council

All of those games are fun, although L4D2 would be lots of fun :D

Tickle me good!!!! any day but sunday

Sounds fun i think i have Terraria on stream just need to double check tho i haven't play for age's as long as the mods are not to intensive :P

edit yes i have Terraria + starbound and Torchlight 2 i don't own many mutli-player games on stream 

Hel Niflheim
Veteran

Terraria? Sign me up!

KioHibiki
Council

Seems we have a good interest in Terraria, have setup a world for us that we can try tomorrow and see how it works out. Any other games people are interested in either free or cheap? could also try those.

MenWithSkirts
Officer

WORMS!

Soggy Biscuit!

So I've spent a couple days tweaking the server and just ran a few tests on it (Cheers Ash) everything appears to be set. All that is required to join the server would be the tmodloader located here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/ simply follow the simple guide within the link all the other mods used by the server can be automatically downloaded within the game itself when joining. 

Hope we can have this up and running soon to see the new bosses/items in play.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: