View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slivez
Officer

re: Division Patch

What are your thoughts on the recent patch?

Is division something we are going to continue with?

My last post to arrange the challenge had little response, i am trying to see if its even worth putting the time in anymore if there is no one else playing it. We will need at least 4 steady players and as much as 8 when the raid releases.

If no real interest then i can put the game away and Division RIP. 

I don't mind playing. My issue with it is the time spent to reward. the game is still buggy and that just sucks all the enjoyment out of it. 

Havn't played the new patch yet, what with Total War and Heroes. Don't want to quit the Division yet, still has a lot of potential. 

Sorry i have not been keeping an eye on this (just the old post) & not played since we completed challenge mode incursion. A combination of bugs & poor loot makes all the effort not worth it. Even if u get blueprints u waste all ur materials crafting without getting a good roll most of the time. Im not done with division yet but iv read the forums after the update & spoke to a few of the guys still playing it. The bugs r still there but the new content is easier than the incursion, loot drops more often everywhere but the DZ is just a nightmare, so unbalanced. The servers are easily manipulated & not enough people challenge rogues so its went full circle from nobody going rogue like before. 

Im still up for giving it a go if u guys can find the time but if it does turn out to be crap with little improvement i will be moving on & need to get back into FF again!!!

Slivez
Officer

RIP Division

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: