Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Airships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KioHibiki
Council

re: Upgrades Required

Evening all, as the airships slowly progress in levels it is time to upgrade them to meet the requirements of Diadem Hard mode venture. It appears posting is still bugged for me so I will once more place the requirements within a google document until this is fixed. I'm unsure as the the rank required for a hard mode mission so hopefully once it unlocks we will have at least two ships that we can rotate around while doing missions. This again is all subject to patch notes and actually seeing the ships in action in this regard. Once more I can't hyperlink this so please simply copy and paste to show the requirements. I will update this list as materials are crafted, thank you for your interest and happy venturing! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c22alBL8JmG_WraZwFqznfXhap8vPm2AT1Bx9q9fRsk/edit?usp=sharing
Xand49

wouldn't the xx million in the FC chest cover all these mats?

Hel Niflheim
Veteran

I'll start mining today!

KioHibiki
Council

True the millions in the FC Chest would cover this with ease.. issue with that however is I neither have the position to take the gil nor do I want too, as this is primarily something to get people involved within the guild rather then it becoming a monopoly between a few groups. Everyone has access so I'd expect everyone to put something forward if they want to benefit from it that is.
Shu Kokin
Veteran

24 x Mythrite Ingot

Alinah89
Council

205 x mythrite ore

233 x mythrite sand

70 x gold ore

24 (or 26) hq Clear Glass Lenses

Evening all, just to round this post off the project has been successfully completed and we should now have at least two airships able to tackle hard mode diadem when it unlocks or at the very least double our chances of unlocking it. Thanks to Jin,Zavia, Wintry, Ko'kin, Aaya and Alinah (233!) for supplying materials for the project as well as Ko'kin, Tauren and Somnus for assisting with construction. Extra thanks to Hel for supplying Dark matter clusters for ship repair kits, much appreciated.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Airships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: