View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shotzs Ariazs
Council

re: Summer anime season 2016

So new season in full swing I would like to share some of the one's I am watching this season.  

For the first one: Shokugeki no soma (Food Wars) Season 2

Been a Big fan of this since the first season and season 2 is even better, for those who love food this anime is a great watch.    http://kissanime.to/Anime/Shokugeki-no-Souma-Ni-no-Sara 

For the second one I recommend Re: Zero 

So a bit of copy paste: "Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with her to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?" (Source Kissanime)            http://kissanime.to/Anime/Re-Zero-kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu 

Lastly I highly recommend Amaama to Inazuma (Sweetness & Lightning )

For a bit of feel good anime and a warm story check this anime out.

More copy paste: Kouhei Inuzuka is a teacher who has been caring for his little daughter on his own since his wife's death. He's no good at cooking, so he and his daughter Tsumugi have been eating packaged meals from the convenience store. A series of events lead him one evening to a restaurant run by the mother of one of his students, Kotori. Her mother isn't there, but Kotori does her best to feed them both. It turns out Kotori is often alone since her parents are divorced and her mother is frequently not around. The three of them begin to meet and cook tasty food together. (source Kissanime)    http://kissanime.to/Anime/Amaama-to-Inazuma                                                                   

Im Watching Shokugeki no Souma season 2 and Re:Zero aswell, and I gotta say that im suprised how good Re:Zero is!

Also, if someone is into Shounen anime, D.Gray-man Hallow (sequel to the original show that aired between 2006-2008) is pretty good. :)

Hel Niflheim
Veteran

Currently keeping up to date on JoJo, as usual.

Tried the new Berserk and my god what an awful piece of shit that was. Also watching Gakuen HxH for that PLOT.

Besides that, currently catching up on previous seasons aka finishing Active Raid, Dagashi Kashi and Dimension W.

Galephantom
Veteran

Watched 5 minutes of food fight season 1 episode 1 went in blind and wtf was with that squid soup... Combo god damn I knew where it was heading xD atm just watching dragon ball super but always on the search for new things to watch lol

Hel Niflheim
Veteran

Haven't watched Shokugeki no Soma but I know they do JoJokes everytime, so it gets a 10/10 from me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: