Site Inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Disciples of the Land/Hand
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Shu Kokin
Veteran

re: Crafting - Second Airship + Upgrades

Just a little heads up. Think the list above is 6 Electrum Ingots short.

33 from Solin 6 from me as far as I can tell.

Fornix
Council

If it can be done this weekend that is. As it stands, there's still roughly 850 items missing as far as I could discern through a quick glance of that list. And weekend is coming close.

How's the ship doing in terms of returns? Can it generate a profit through sales, and use that gil instead to obtain items from the MB if need be?

Well we still need to apparently attain rank 22 on our current airship to unlock the chance for a second. We should be able to piece together at least one ship even if we can't get the upgrades I can sub parts out so it covers the distance we need.

Perhaps more people will show up this weekend or just be around in general few people even glance at the forums which is sad.

As far as generating a profit. Currently it will provide lackluster results as the items we bring back from the ventures are required to craft parts in this new airship. Example being the Viviainte stone it always brings back. We have a large stockpile which is good, but not enough to cover it all.

The full list of ventures and results are within the Moganrok thread, I will admit I have been slacking the past few days but nothing new has come about from it other than crystals and more stones.

Toeol Leonheart

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/245872-Airship-Guide?p=3113206&viewfull=1#post3113206

I've been monitoring this Thread on Reddit/official Forums to sorta work out what the Airship actually does thats worthwhile, 

The Current Loot list for each sector appears to be:

• Sector 1: Wind crystals; Lightning crystals; Bamboo; Vivianite; Vitality Materia III; Ferberite; Dexterity III
  • Sector 2: Fire crystals; Vivianite; Bamboo; Quicktongue III; Gold Ore
  • Sector 3: Red Moko Grass; Balsa Wood Scraps; Craftsman Competence III
  • Sector 4: Water crystals; Red Moko Grass; Balsa wood lumber; Fine Alumen; Scarlet Sap; Gatherer's Grasp III materia; Gatherer's Grasp II
  • Sector 5: Lightning crystals; Wind crystals; Empty crystals; Deep Red Crystals; Birch Branch; Vitality III; Savage Might III
  • Sector 6: Deep Green Crystals; Empty Crystals; Dark Chestnut Branch; Piety III
  • Sector 7: Ferberite; Deep Blue Crystal; Red Clay

Veteran

What sort of crafting level/gear do you need. I am 50/51 on all crafting disciples but my gear is... not good. I have all hq gear, but its not melded or anything. Would that be any use or would it just be a hindrance?

Of course it'll be of use Aaya, as long as we have people around that can craft the materials. Generally most of the recipes so far have been around the 50 mark. The only two recipes so far that are higher than 50 are the Garlond Steel and the Cedar Lumber which are easily achieved with the 50 gear.

Aza Miyuko
Elder

I crafted:

53 x Cobalt Ingot (HQ)

23 x Cobalt Rivets (HQ)

KioHibiki
Council

re: Build for this evening Airship 2

Evening all,

Here is a tasks for this evenings build, since we still lack the materials I have built a list here detailing the current items we are missing  purely for the Airship itself. Should we have any other materials around after this, we can try and also craft the upgrades. We have a fair amount of crafts to get through this evening but it shouldn't take to long should we have a fair amount of people, this list will show the current materials we have vs what is required for the airship itself. Big thanks to all that have donated towards this project and hopefully the next build will see even more people join in.

Missing Materials: Hull

• 09 Garlond Steel    - Done

Missing Materials: Propellers

• 04 Treated Spruce Lumber
  • 06 Darksteel Ingots
  • 09 Garlond Steel   - Done

Missing Materials: Forecastle

• 09 Garlond Steel - Done
  • 29 Steel Rivets    - Done
  • 30 Steel Joint Plate
  • 12 Darksteel Ingots
  • 09 Ancient Lumber

Missing Materials: AftCastle

• 24 Steel Rivets      - Done
  • 09 Garlond Steel    - Done
  • 09 Darksteel Ingot
  • 30 Steel Joint Plate
  • 09 Ancient Lumber

KioHibiki
Council

Airship 2# Has been completed as of 11/07/15  - Excellent work all Red Rose has been completed.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excelcius Forum Index -> Final Fantasy XIV ARR - Disciples of the Land/Hand All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: