View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shotzs Ariazs
Council

re: Excelcius Wildstar trial program

hiya all you budding wild star ppl as launch is only a week away i have been thinking about weather or not to make a guild on wildstar. 

Here is my proposal.

As i have bought the game i will give it a go for 30 days that come with the game and I am willing to set up a guild in Wildstar for us to be in. As it stands we only have 8-12 current members interested in it and i have not be accepting any apps as we do not know the direction we are going with in Wildstar. So this leave us a choice which i give to you, should we keep on going a push for people in wildstar, do we make a casual guild or we do not make an effort for wildstar and you guys are free to find guilds for wildstar.

Option 1: 

We go for it and establish a full ExG on wildstar on the aim of End Game progression. (20) and (40) man raids.

We also go for a full recruitment drive to fill these slots.  

Option 2:

We establish a Casual guild and we find people with a like minded goal of small party's doing the story line and small man dungeons, perhaps teaming with other small guilds for raids.

Option 3:

We do not pursue wildstar and people can look for a guild for wildstar.

Edit: please for all those who want to play Wildstar to respond to this post. 

Option 1 option 1 option 1111111!

Lol, well I've been pretty vocal on what I want to do but yeh lack of folks really does hurt. For now I've decided to just play with some friends buuuut I'm pretty sure in a few weeks after release I'll be twitching to raid again. Finishing uni a day before release n all!

On a side note, I think I have reserved the guild name Excelcius during the reserve a name/guild name stage; so we can use that.

-Rahal-
Loyal

It really depends on people and time. I am already raiding in Grp 1 3 times a week presently. That is alot for me already tbh. I am interested in WildStar but running two mmo's at the same time will not really be possible for me I Think. That said I would like to join any Guild effort in the game. Personally I would vote for option 2 unless we can get some very active and willing people to take charge.

I'd be happy to see you folks in Wildstar. I've already applied to a german guild on a german server for raiding, but if in the end it turns out that Excelsius is gonna raid in Wildstar, I'll switch for sure. Aside from that, I look forward to be playing at least with some of you.

Option one or two sound good. What server by the way?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nariko Hellsing
Founder

Option 1:

MenWithSkirts
Officer

option 2, if it turns out that many people enjoy it from the guild then we might be able to think about option 1. Personally i'll play for the first month then see what happens after that.

ok an update to this. i have given this thought and i am not sure I will play past the 1 month play time. I would like to see the game first before i commit to anything right now.  so with this i am happy to make a guild but i cannot promise that i will stay and run it. anyone who wants to lead it properly can five me a PM. 

note I'm looking at the servers and i think were going for EKO(EU) 

Alright guys. Just a quick heads up to this. It has been extremely silent surrounding WildStar over the past couple of days. 

For Excelcius to support a guild in WildStar, there are a few points of concern:

Members of the WildStar guild are to follow same regulation as FF XIV members. Prior to invitation into the guild, sign up on the guild website in order to get calendar and TS access.

Who is willing to take leadership / officer roles in this guild?

Which route will the guild be taking?

If we get no response by tomorrow I'll merge the WildStar section into the video games section and remove the WildStar references from the application page. And WildStar will no longer be considered an official game of interest for Excelcius.

Jump to: