View previous topic :: View next topic  
50oon
Officer

re: Headset help

I think its about time to replace my beat up headset which started sand storming people and outputting from the right side only from time to time.

So I would like if people can recommend me some awesome headsets ( too lazy too look at every headset)

price isn't an issue since been saving for this for a while as my headset started as a temporary one.  also I am not that picky with headset fitting as i will get used to it fairly quick. Also might be worth mentioning that I have 7.1 support in case that was gonna be a question asked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading this unnecessarily long post.

tl;dr :  need new headset recommend some for me :)

Eoduin

The Corsair vengeance ones have gotten really good reviews and they have 7.1. They also come with memory foam on the earpads so they should be really comfy. I use the Steelseries siberia and really like them. I also think Razer made some nice ones?

Anyways the Corsair ones are really cheap compared to what you get for that pricerange. I think someone else in the guild has them (Shotzs maybe?). Anyways here are the specs for their entire range http://www.corsair.com/se-fi/gaming-headsets-and-speakers

MenWithSkirts
Officer

Razer headsets look amazing but the build quality is less than desirable.

I can vouch for the Steelseries Siberia Happy amazing piece of kit. 

Got a Sehnheisser PC 360. Sound quality is great and thus far has lasted a lot longer than any of my creative or razer headsets had in the past.

I'm really happy with my Logitech G35. Great sound, comfy and not really expensive at all. But they are wired, and if that's not what you prefer they also have the exact same model just wireless. Logitech G930, but this one is a bit more expensive. 

aye i have the corsair ones, its very very good well worth the money.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: